High-end, Organic Soil
What Makes Good, Healthy Soil?
A good soil consistency is usually classified as or described as having a loam, which is a even combination of sand, silt and clay. The most desired loam soil will have good drainage and a stable aggregate of organic matter and active carbons.
Characteristics of Healthy Soil:
- Good Drainage
- Good Tilth
- Resistance to Weeds and Degradation
- Large Population of Beneficial Organisms
- Resilient in Unfavorable Conditions
- Apply 1 to 4″ to Existing Soil
- Mix Until Desired Consistency
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
- Do Not Inhale
- Not for Consumption
- Wash Hands After Handling