High-end, Organic Soil
Soil in Olathe, CO
What Makes Good, Healthy Soil?
A good soil consistency is usually classified as or described as having a loam, which is an even combination of sand, silt and clay. The most desired loam soil has good drainage and a stable aggregate of organic matter and active carbons. This facilitates growth by three key factors: aeration, nutrient retention, and moisture retention.
At 3xM Grinding & Compost, soil is our speciality. We offer quality soil in Olathe, CO that is natural, organic, and ready to go.
Characteristics of our Potting Soil:
- Great for raised beds, new planting, and new seed starts
- Neutral PH
- Balanced Nutrients
- Great water retention
- Apply 1 to 4″ to Existing Soil
- Mix Until Desired Consistency
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
- Do Not Inhale
- Not for Consumption
- Wash Hands After Handling